Vision Professionals of Leawood:
Your Family's Home Base for Eye Care
We are now fully reopened for all of your eye care needs. We are following CDC and AOA guidelines to minimize any risk to you and your families. We remain committed to your safety. In addition to our normal high quality sanitation procedures we have added some additional steps as precautionary measures, including a UV Sterilizer Box to sanitize eye wear and lens cleaning wipes.
Welcome to the official website for Vision Professionals of Leawood, your family's all-in-one trusted resource for your primary eye care needs. Our dedicated optometrists and staff take great pride in presenting residents of Leawood, KS and surrounding areas with the highest standard of eye and vision care. Whether you just need routine exams or state-of-the-art vision correction options, we're here to help you see!
Need a Skilled Leawood Optometrist? Contact Dr. Ohde!
You'll appreciate the skills and expertise of our Leawood optometrist when you visit our clinic. Dr. Tyler Ohde's special interests include specialty contact lenses, pediatric optometry, and sports vision. Your loved ones can't go wrong with Dr. Ohde.
Services Available From Your Leawood Family Eye Doctor
Your Leawood family eye doctor can provide you and your loved ones with a full menu of eye care services to help you enjoy optimal eyesight for many years to come. We offer:
- Family Eye Care - We can provide preventative eye care and vision correction for every member of your family. Comprehensive eye exams help us detect issues that require treatment. We can also fit you with all kinds of corrective eyewear, including sunglasses.
- Contact lenses - From soft contacts to rigid gas permeable contacts, from daily contacts to permanent contacts and from single-vision contacts to multifocal contacts, we have the perfect contact lens solution for your particular needs.
- Scleral Lenses - Scleral lenses cover the entire cornea (and then some).These specialized contacts are ideal for dry eye, keratoconus, issues related to corneal transplants or other surgeries, graft versus host disease (GVHD) and corneal scarring.
- Sports Vision - Are you an athlete? Your Leawood optometrist can provide you with specialized sports vision testing, from ocular alignment to color sensitivity and visual processing speed, to determine which aspects of your vision could use some extra "spring training."
- Myopia Control - The progress of myopia (nearsightedness) can actually be controlled during childhood. We offer techniques such as Ortho-K lenses, atropine eye drops and multifocal soft contacts to help curb your kids' myopia.
- Computer Vision/Dry Eye Clinic - Computer vision (digital eye strain) and dry eye often go together, and they cause serious trouble for your eyes. We can isolate the causes of your symptoms and recommend the right solutions.
Discover Our Expertise Schedule an Appointment Today!
We hope you'll schedule a visit to our clinic, meet our optometrists and learn more about our services. The best way to get started is by calling (913) 239-9446 to schedule an eye exam.
Dr. Tyler Ohde
Leawood Optometrist | Vision Professionals of Leawood | (913) 239-9446
5020 W. 135th Street
Leawood, KS 66224
Rate Us On